Because of our central location, you can choose from a wide variety of excursions,
St. Lorenzen, which is situated in a large walking
area; in the south is located the entrance to the valley Gardertal
which forms the "small gate" to the dolomites!
- Make a trip into the various side valleys of the Pustertal
to visit their castles and museums
and to walk in their nature
- There are offered weekly free guidances of didactical-
and mountain hikes and in the winter travels into the beautiful langlauf areas
of the environment.
- Dolomit round trip, to experience those special mountain
chain with its climbing routes.
Bruneck (4km), the economic and cultural center of the green
valley Pustertal. Right next to our home is its historical centre with many
shops and bars.
- Bozen, our capital, with the Natural
History Museum and world-famous Ötzi.
- Meran, the spa town of South Tyrol, with the thermal resort
and the Gardens of Schloss Trauttmansdorff.
- The South Tyrolean Weinstrasse with the Lake of
- Feel the southern mentality at the Lake Garda (2 autohours).
- Verona (2 autohours), the city of Romeo and Julia, offers
a free light opera which take place in the historical arena
- Visit the lagoon city Venice (3.5 autohours) in an one